First let's start with the winning combination, then you can read individual reviews after the jump (if that kind of thing really interests you).
My super magical combination: Hot Glue + ZAP Thin CA
I found that this combo gets you the best of both worlds: Ease of application + the resulting strength and flexibility of thin rigid plastic.
- WORKING IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA:
- Apply a thin layer of hot glue to one piece of toilet paper tube, then connect VERY quickly to another piece. Working time is only a few seconds long.
- Next drip ZAP glue along the seam cracks until paper is saturated through and through.
- Once everything in your project is complete and dry, saturate the remaining paper completely with the ZAP glue.
- UNPLUG THE FREAKING GLUE GUN.
If there are other highly suitable glues that you might suggest, please drop me a line!
(Individual reviews after the jump!)